Wiebe Heirloom Quality™
Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™
Jimmy's 20th Century™ Saddlery
Jimmy's 21st Century™
Wiebe Heirloom Quality™
Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™
Jimmy's 20th Century™ Saddlery
Jimmy's 21st Century™
Jim Wiebe established Bennett's Hunter ™ Fine Bridles and saddlery designs in 1983. Since then, Jim has built a reputation for the finest hand crafted hunter and jumper show horse bridles, training aids, and other saddlery finely hand stitched with edges finished by hand, and specially crafted. Many of the bridles we sell are custom fitted to the horse and rider.
Jim was trained by his father, Jimmy Wiebe, "The Stitcher", founder of Jimmy's 20th Century™ Saddlery. The Wiebe family legacy of master craftsman goes back at least 5 generations. Jim is keeping alive this family legacy as managing director of
J. B. Wiebe III, LLC.
To see more specific product information and to shop using our Online Catalog, select the "SHOP" link at the top of this page. Product searches can be refined by selecting a category under the "FEATURED PRODUCTS" section in "ALL PRODUCTS" in our Online Catalog.
Please provide an email or cell phone number when placing an order. Jim follows up with help measuring for custom orders and answers questions.
Wiebe Heirloom Quality™ takes us back to the highest quality standards in the industry that were in place in the 1950's and 1960's.
When you order a Wiebe Heirloom Quality™ custom bridle or other custom saddlery made to order especially for you, it is made in our workshop by Jim Wiebe. It is not imported from a mass producer in Walsall, England - that would not be a custom bridle, nor is it delegated to an apprentice or other journeyman bridle maker in our workshop or elsewhere. It is made 100% by Jim Wiebe in our J. B. Wiebe III, LLC workshop in Mississippi, USA.
Bennett's Hunter™ and Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™ bridles:
Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™ Special Collections: In memory of Jim’s Dad, Jim Wiebe offers special collections under our exclusive trademark, Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™. Saddles in stock and ready to ship. Bridles by custom order only.
20th Century™ Custom and 21st Century™ Custom bridles, saddles, and training aids: genuine Jimmy's 20th Century™ Saddlery's Custom Quality saddlery designed by Jimmy Wiebe and exclusively manufactured, imported, and sold by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC:
We do not sell anything to other tack shops, horse show tack trailer vendors, feed stores, or saddlery boutiques. Don’t accept lessor quality imitations, fakes, or false claims that another store has our products. We only sell directly to individuals and equestrian show stables/farms in the USA. No exceptions.
J. B. Wiebe III, LLC makes much of what we sell to the specialized requirements of our customers. Whether a custom fitted bridle, a new fancy stitch pattern, hand stitched monogram, or a new original training aid design, Jim Wiebe and J. B. Wiebe III, LLC can support your special needs.
We can work from a cell phone photo of a rough sketch on a napkin or a detailed specification drawing. We will walk you through any measuring required for custom orders. Delivery times vary, so ask for our current lead time when ordering. Contact Jim directly via email to FineBridle@aol.com or IM to our Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/JBWiebe3.
Jim Wiebe's Bennett's Hunter ™ 1/2 Round Fancy Bridle design. Shetland, Pony, Cob, Full, and Over Size.
Note details in hand stitched hook studs, buckles, nose head straps, full cheek keepers, slide keepers, and fancy stitching. Both ends of each row of stitching are stitched twice for improved wear resistance. All keepers are cross-creased. Edges are stained and burnished by hand to seal in fats and oils that are the life's blood of our English number 1 select bridle leather.
This fancy stitching pattern is an original design of Jim's.
Do you have a question? Are you looking for something for that special horse, rider, trainer, or a groom that always goes above and beyond - always exceeding expectations? Looking for the very best quality? Want to complete "the picture" you present in the show ring by showing your horse at their very best?
We are an internet based business based in northwest Mississippi, near Memphis, TN. Drop us a line via email, or call/text us and we will get back to you with answers!
Mailing address: 429 E. Commerce St., #112, Hernando, MS 38632
09:00 am – 05:30 pm
The best way to reach us is by email to FineBridle@aol.com.
Our office and workshop will be closed the following dates in 2022:
Saturdays and Sundays
Labor Day Week
15 December through 31 December
During closures we will have very limited access to phone, email, and internet messages. We will respond as soon as possible when we reopen following scheduled closures.
Be the first to hear about new product launches, horse shows we plan to attend, and prizes we donate to horse shows.
Retail Business Policies:
In general, our business policies for terms of payment, fulfilling orders, returns, and credits for returns are as follows, subject to change without notice.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to someone at our sole discretion. In 2022, we have found it necessary to add this to our business policies due to what we see as a breakdown in civility in social media and other forms of electronic communications, including instant messages, emails, and social media posts in general.
We work very hard to present our products professionally and invest a great deal of time, work, and cost in creating our finest custom work. We simply do not have the bandwidth to deal with excessive drama or unprofessional behavior, and to keep our business sustainable we cannot tolerate business policy noncompliance or conflicts of interest.
Violation of our business policies, including cancellation of a special order or custom order, problems with timely payment of invoices, hostile communications or social media posts directed toward our company, and conflicts of interest such as brand ambassadors representing competitor products and individuals with ownership interests in competitor saddlery businesses may result in denial of purchasing privileges.
This is similar to the "Right To Work" philosophy, common standards of professional behavior, and general conflict of interest provisions seen in businesses in the USA in general. Customers get to choose where they buy products and sellers get to choose whom they will sell to, as permitted by law.
We offer our products for sale to all individuals in good standing with our company based on our interactions with them, their compliance with our business policies, and where there is no known conflict of interest.
2. Special Orders and Custom Orders: Items Made To Order, including our Bennett's Hunter™ and Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™ items, require full payment to place the order. Once paid, these orders are final and cannot be canceled except by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC. We estimate an approximate delivery date when we send an invoice for payment. Estimated dates are not guaranteed. Special or Custom orders may take longer than expected. Once the customer agrees to custom order terms and the order payment is accepted by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC, the order cannot be canceled by the customer and payment will not be refunded.
3. Stock item orders: Orders for items we have in stock prior to order that are not discounted, on sale as part of a special promotion, Made To Special Order or are otherwise a Custom Order may be canceled or returned for a store credit provided the item(s) returned are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, conditioned, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way. Stock sizes may be exchanged for alternative sizes of same value provided returned parts are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way. This allows a near custom fit at a stock size price which is lower than our custom made-to-measure or monogrammed personalized pricing. We charge return shipping and handling. We do not charge a restocking fee for accepted returns.
4. Returns, Store Credits, and Refunds: Returned items are subject to our own receipt inspection before we will accept them for a store credit. We do not give refunds except for items that are verified by us to be defective in materials or workmanship. We may, at our sole discretion, opt to repair or replace a defective item or give a refund once we confirm it is defective. Rejected returns will be returned to the customer and return shipping charged to the customer.
5. Items that have been oiled, stained, conditioned, blemished by handling, or otherwise used cannot be returned.
6. We are an internet based business located in northwest Mississippi near Memphis, Tennessee. We collect 7% sales tax for all items delivered to addresses in Mississippi. We do not maintain a “brick and mortar” store for face-to-face retail selling. We may elect to display and sell our products at horse shows, trade shows, and other public facing events in the USA. Otherwise, all of our business is conducted by internet, cell phone, or USPS mail.
7. Shipping methods: UPS Ground and FedEx Ground are our usual methods of delivery. Our average shipping/handling charge in 2022 for a bridle, reins, and martingale was $35.00 (this may change). Rush shipping charges by UPS, FedEx, and other carriers can be significantly higher. Shipping charges are not credited or refundable to the customer once a product is shipped. The customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to and from J. B. Wiebe III, LLC.
8. Special orders: We can make personalized products with monograms and custom sizing made to measure. We can also make special designs on request. Special orders cannot be canceled once paid.
9. Website and online catalog: https://jbwiebe3.com/shop
10. FaceBook pages:
11. How to place an order and pay:
An order may be initiated using the SHOP page on this website. Otherwise, to place an order, contact us via email, IM, or cell/text. We may provide measuring instructions and ask for measurements to determine sizes. When we have sufficient information to price the order, we will request payment and provide an estimated delivery date. To complete placing the order, send payment by bank check, money order, or credit card. Paying the order secures a place in our order book. We do not start work on orders until they are paid.
We accept bank checks, money orders, and credit cards.
Bank checks and money orders:
Make checks and money orders payable to:
J. B. Wiebe III, LLC
429 E. Commerce St., #112
Hernando, MS 38632
Credit card orders:
Contact us and we will explain how to order using a credit card.
Our business is internet based. Presently we do not display our products at horse shows and other public-facing events. In the future we may market and sell our products at horse shows, trade shows, and other equestrian venues in the USA. We will announce any changes to our schedule here and on Facebook and Instagram.
Stay tuned. We will be updating this section soon.
Stay tuned to this section for announcements of sales, discounts, and close-out items.
We rarely run Sales or discount our products. However, with recent acquisitions we have some items suitable for sales and close-out deals.
Stay tuned to this section for announcements of these special savings opportunities.
We will post new press releases in this section.
Do you have questions? We have answers.
Stay tuned. More coming here soon.