Retail Business Policies:
In general, our business policies for terms of payment, fulfilling orders, returns, and credits for returns are as follows, subject to change without notice.
1. Special Orders and Custom Orders: Items Made To Order, including our Bennett's Hunter™ and Jimmy Wiebe Memorial™ items, require full payment to place the order. Once paid, these orders are final and cannot be canceled except by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC. We estimate a special order delivery date when we receive customer inquiries and will provide an estimated delivery date when we send an invoice for payment. Estimated dates are not guaranteed and some Special or Custom orders may take longer than expected. Once the customer agrees to custom order terms and the order payment is accepted by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC, the order cannot be canceled by the customer and payment will not be refunded.
2. Stock item orders: Orders for items we have in stock prior to order that are not discounted, on sale as part of a special promotion, Made To Special Order or are otherwise a Custom Order can be canceled or returned for a store credit provided the item(s) returned are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, conditioned, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way. Stock sizes can be exchanged for alternative sizes of same value provided returned parts are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way. This allows a near custom fit at a stock size price which is lower than our custom made-to-measure or monogrammed personalized pricing. We charge return shipping and handling. We do not charge a restocking fee for accepted returns.
3. Returns, Store Credits, and Refunds: Returned items are subject to our own receipt inspection before we will accept them for a store credit. We do not give refunds except for items that are verified by us to be defective in materials or workmanship. We may, at our sole discretion, opt to repair or replace a defective item or give a refund once we confirm it is defective. Rejected returns will be returned to the customer and return shipping charged to the customer.
4. Items that have been oiled, stained, conditioned, blemished by handling, or otherwise used cannot be returned.
5. We are an internet based business located in northwest Mississippi near Memphis, Tennessee. We collect 7% sales tax for all items delivered to addresses in Mississippi. We do not maintain a “brick and mortar” store for face-to-face retail selling. We may elect to display and sell our products at horse shows, trade shows, and other public facing events in the USA. Otherwise, all our business is conducted by internet, cell phone, or USPS mail.
6. Shipping methods: UPS Ground and FedEx Ground are our usual methods of delivery. Our average shipping/handling charge in early 2022 for a bridle, reins, and martingale was $30.00 (this may change). Rush shipping charges by UPS, FedEx, and other carriers can be significantly higher. Shipping charges are not credited or refundable to the customer once a product is shipped. The customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to and from J. B. Wiebe III, LLC.
7. Special orders: We can make personalized products with monograms and custom sizing made to measure. We can also make special designs on request. Special orders cannot be canceled once paid.
8. Website and online catalog: https://jbwiebe3.com/shop
9. FaceBook pages:
10. How to place an order and pay: An order can be initiated using the SHOP page on this website. Otherwise, to place an order, contact us via email, IM, or cell/text. We may ask for measurements to determine sizes and provide measuring instructions. When we have sufficient information to price the order, we will request payment and provide an estimated delivery date. To complete placing the order, send payment by bank check, money order, or credit card. Paying the order secures a place in our order book. We do not start work on orders until they are paid.
We accept bank checks, money orders, and credit cards.
We do not accept orders for C.O.D. delivery.
Orders are dated when paid and usually completed and shipped in the order paid.
We do not offer a rush service for a higher price.
We do not offer in-store credit accounts or "open accounts" to customers. Customers wishing to purchase using credit may use their credit cards when placing an order.
We do not sell wholesale to other saddlery businesses or tack shops. We only sell retail directly to individuals and equestrian show stables/farms. To avoid delays when ordering, please do not pay using a Saddlery business or Tack Shop business check.
Bank checks and money orders: Make checks and money orders payable to:
J. B. Wiebe III, LLC
429 E. Commerce St., #112
Hernando, MS 38632
Credit card orders: Contact us and we will explain how to order using a credit card.