Retail Business Policies:
In general, our business policies for terms of payment, fulfilling orders, returns, and credits for returns are as follows, subject to change without notice.
1. We reserve the right to refuse to sell to someone at our sole discretion. In 2022, we found it necessary to add this to our business policies due to what we saw as a breakdown in civility in social media and other forms of electronic communications, including instant messages, emails, and social media posts in general.
We work very hard to present our products professionally and invest a great deal of time, work, and cost in creating our finest custom work. We simply do not have the bandwidth to deal with excessive drama or unprofessional behavior. To keep our business sustainable we cannot tolerate business policy noncompliance or conflicts of interest.
Violation of our business policies, problems with timely payment of invoices, hostile communications or social media posts directed toward our company, employees, or managers, and conflicts of interest such as brand ambassadors representing competitor products and individuals with ownership interests in competitor saddlery businesses may result in denial of purchasing privileges.
This is similar to the "Right To Work" philosophy, common standards of professional behavior, and general conflict of interest provisions seen in businesses in the USA in general. Customers get to choose where they buy products and sellers get to choose whom they will sell to, as permitted by law.
We offer our products for sale to all individuals in good standing with our company based on our interactions with them, their compliance with our business policies, and where there is no known conflict of interest.
2. Special Orders, Items Made-To-Order, and other Special Custom Orders: Items Made-To-Order, items specially custom Made-To-Measure, and special order items with a hand stitched monogram or name, or otherwise personalized with nameplates or tags including our Bennett's Hunter® and Jimmy Wiebe Memorial® items, and some 20th Century® Custom items are Final Sale and require full payment to place the order. Once paid, these orders are final and cannot be canceled except by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC.
The customer is responsible for the accuracy of measurements they provide to us for special orders. Fitting can be very subjective and varies from trainer to trainer. We do not guarantee an exact fit. We supply our special order saddlery items to fit our customer's measurements with adjustment available at the buckles.
We estimate an approximate delivery date when we send an invoice for payment. These estimated dates are not guaranteed. We try to complete orders as promptly as possible, but we always put quality first and this takes time. Special or Custom orders may take longer than expected, sometimes significantly longer than expected. We guarantee the quality of our custom work, but we do not guarantee specific delivery dates on items Made-To-Order in our workshop.
Once the customer agrees to our Made-To-Order item terms and the order payment is accepted by J. B. Wiebe III, LLC, the order cannot be canceled by the customer and payment will not be refunded.
3. Stock item orders: Orders for items we have in stock prior to order that are not discounted, on sale as part of a special promotion, or made to order may be canceled or returned for a store credit provided the item(s) returned are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, conditioned, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way.
Stock items may be exchanged for alternative items of same or lesser value provided returned parts are in new saleable condition and are not oiled, stained, used, blemished by handling, or damaged in any way. This allows a near custom fit at a stock size price which is lower than our special custom made-to-order, made-to-measure, or monogrammed personalized item pricing.
We charge return shipping and handling. We do not charge a restocking fee for accepted returns and exchanges.
4. Returns, Store Credits, and Refunds: Returned items are subject to our own receipt inspection before we will accept them for a store credit.
We do not give refunds.
If an item is verified by us to be defective in materials or workmanship, we may, at our sole discretion, opt to repair or replace a defective item or give a store credit once we confirm the returned item is defective.
Rejected returns will be returned to the customer and return shipping charged to the customer.
5. Items that have been oiled, stained, conditioned, blemished by handling, or otherwise used cannot be returned.
6. We are an internet based business located in northwest Mississippi near Memphis, Tennessee. We collect 7% sales tax for all items delivered to addresses in Mississippi.
We do not maintain a “brick and mortar” store for face-to-face retail selling.
We may elect to display and sell our products at horse shows, trade shows, and other public facing events in the USA. Otherwise, all of our business is conducted by internet, cell phone, or USPS mail.
7. Shipping methods and responsibilities: We do not pay transportation charges because we cannot be responsible for goods that are in shipment and out of our hands. We insure goods for full value for our customer's protection. Shipments may require a signature by the customer at time of delivery. The customer is responsible for ensuring their availability to securely receive and sign for packages and for the accuracy of their shipping address.
FedEx Ground and UPS Ground are our usual methods of delivery. We may ship by DHL or USPS Priority Mail.
We only ship to addresses in the USA.
Our average shipping/handling charge in early 2023 for a bridle, reins, and martingale was $35.00 (this may change). Rush shipping charges by FedEx, UPS, and other carriers can be significantly higher.
Shipping charges are not credited or refundable to the customer once an order is paid. The customer is responsible for paying shipping charges to and from J. B. Wiebe III, LLC.
8. Special orders: We can make personalized products with monograms and custom sizing made to measure. We can also make special designs on request. Special orders cannot be canceled once paid.
9. Website and online catalog: https://jbwiebe3.com/shop
10. FaceBook pages:
11. How to place an order and pay:
An order may be initiated using the SHOP page on this website. Otherwise, to place an order, contact us via email to FineBridle@aol.com
We may provide measuring instructions and ask for measurements to determine sizes. When we have sufficient information to price the order, we will request payment and provide an estimated delivery date. To complete placing the order, send payment by bank check, money order, or credit card. Paying the order secures a place in our order book. We do not start work on orders until they are paid.
We accept bank checks, money orders, and credit cards.
Bank checks and money orders:
Before paying by bank check or money order, please confirm the total amount due with us by email to FineBridle@aol.com
Please make checks and money orders payable to:
J. B. Wiebe III, LLC
429 E. Commerce St., #112
Hernando, MS 38632
Credit card orders:
Please place your order online using our Online Catalog at https://jbwiebe3.com/shop and we will explain how to pay using a credit card.